Ride and be counted! National Bike to Work Day is when cyclists across the country show solidarity and ride together for their health, their cities and the environment. Join us at commuter stops across the five boroughs for free iced coffee, Clif Bars and fresh fruit! We'll also be offering special deals on Transportation Alternatives' memberships with special bike light giveaways.
Pledge to Bike to Work on May 18th by RSVPing and automatically be entered for a chance to win 2 free passes to the 2012 NYC Century Bike Tour!
We'll also be offering special deals on Transportation Alternatives' memberships with special bike light giveaways.
Where you can find us:
- On the Brooklyn Bridge
- Manhattan Bridge (Manhattan side bike path exit)
- Bronx - Joyce Kilmer Park (161st & Grand Concourse)
- Williamsburg Bridge (Brooklyn side, entrance to bike path)
- Queensboro/59th St. Bridge (Queens side, entrance to bike path)
- Staten Island Ferry (St. George Terminal)
- Upper West Side - Hudson Greenway (Upper West Side Streets Renaissance)
Rain cancels our commuter stops, but we'll be biking to work!
Bike to Work Day 2012 is sponsored by Transportation Alternatives, Flavorpill, and Clif Bar.
Want to get more involved with Bike to Work Day? Volunteer to help out at one of our commuter stations!